Yes. Effective with the 2017 NEC code, photovoltaic powered signs require listing. The code added an entire section 600.34 with the requirements. (NEC page 70-493)
- Common Question: Do Photovoltaic powered signs need to be listed?
- USSC Foundation Releases Report on Reed Versus Gilbert
- Important Date in 2017 for Crane Owners
- USSC to Present Seminar on Sign Illumination at APA National Conference
- USSC & USSC Foundation announce release of new Penn State sign lighting study
211 Radcliffe Street
Bristol, PA 19007