USSC Scholarships Available to Graduating Seniors and Current College/Trade School Students
If your company is a member of the United States Sign Council, your son or daughter may be eligible for a $1,000 scholarship. Or, if you have a young person working for you on a part time basis, they may also apply for the scholarship. Apply online or call the USSC office at 215 785-1922 to request an application form.
This unique scholarship program is designed to encourage employees or children of employees to pursue studies related to the sign industry and to encourage the young, bright and talented to further their studies. This is just another way that membership in your association doesn’t cost — it pays!
- Open to high school seniors and full time undergraduate students currently attending an accredited college, university, or trade school, who are employees of or a dependent of an employee of a USSC member firm
- Three (3) $1,000 scholarships awarded each year
- Each scholarship is renewable for a maximum of 3 additional years
- Preference to students who intend to pursue studies related to the sign industry – graphic or studio arts, design, architecture, advertising
- Applicable to studies at any accredited college, university or trade school
- Available to full time students
- Applications must be postmarked by April 1.